About Me

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina
The adventurous, glamorous life of a mother of three. HA!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Countdown Begins

Well, I've decided to go see Terrance in Texas the first week in December. The orignal plan was to take the kiddos and have my mom go with me but that fell through and so now I'm going solo and the kids are staying with Oma for four days! I'm super excited but at the same time a little hesitant. I've never been away from the kids overnight (except when Ellis was born and I was in the hospital). I haven't flown by myself in AGES! And I haven't stayed by myself at a hotel ever, either. This will be a trip full of firsts! But I'm so excited to get to see Terrance and he apparently has a special roll in the graduation ceremony that I don't want to miss!

We got through Halloween with no disasters. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. Can't wait til Christmas when Terrance is home for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!

I've got a pretty big dent in my Christmas shopping done already. I've got stuff for my sister, mom, and Terrance. I have the kids' Christmas pictures scheduled for next week!

I've purchased the following items for MG and E so far:
Mikayla:
Baby doll from Target she wanted
My Little Pony
Tinkerbell nightlight
A Pair of Shoes
Some coloring books

Ellis:
Some books
Tee ball set
Mega blocks
Tiger flashlight

I've already gotten the "big" things Mikayla wanted so I'm doing pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers